It’s amazing to think that through generations, genes will continue to be passed down and make family members look alike.
We all have stories about relatives who are a mirror image of our great grandfather when they were the same age. We also have family members who share the same smile, similar eyes, or even act the same way. Its mind boggling that even through a span of several generations that similarities still remain in the gene pool.
Here are 18 photographs showing the wonders of our genes and how despite generation gaps similarities still remain.
1. The similarity of the smiles, father and daughter.
2. Great-grandfather and great-grandson, splitting image of each other.
3. Four generations apart!
4. Grandmother and granddaughter, the sass carries on.
5. Father and son. Remarkably similar facial structure. Even the eyebrows are similar.
6. Father and son dressed alike.
7. Father and son share the same beautiful eyes.
8. Great-great-aunt and grand-niece.
9. Mother and daughter. They nearly look identical.
10. Father and daughter sharing the same smile.
11. Father and son even share the little lip curl.
12. Replica of his father’s picture with him.
13. Mother and daughter.
14. Their teeth even look similar. Father and daughter.
15. Two generations apart. Grandfather and grandson.
16. Similar haircuts, mother and daughter
17. Three generations!
18. Grandmother and granddaughter with similar eyes and smile.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
[Source Story: Shareably ]