A Maryland woman posted a disturbing video of what she referred to as a dog’s paw claiming a Chinese restaurant served her dog meat instead of the pork spare ribs she ordered, reports Opposing View.
According to customer, Ashley Jefferson who posted the video on Facebook, the dinner was served to her at China Palace in Havre de Grace, Maryland.
Ashley stated she had googled a dead dog paw photo, and the resemblance was striking. She videoed the dinner from the bathroom because she said she wanted to vomit.“I’m definitely keeping one of these and taking them to the health department to have them tested,” Ashley stated on her Facebook page referring to the nails still in the claws. “All you Chinese food lovers, I suggest you reevaluate your life before you end up choking on a dog nail.”
After the video went viral, the restaurant, China Palace Havre de Grace responded and shared a document from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene on their Facebook page that denied any evidence of dog meat.
“For everyone who still believes that we serve dog meat, here is what the health department has said about the issue: ‘There is no evidence of any dog meat in this facility.’ This report was written and investigated by an inspector from the local health department, confirming the quality of the meat that we provide.”
Some of the comments on the restaurant’s Facebook page felt Ashley should have apologized for the mistake, however there were differing opinions about the meat’s appearance.
“I’m not going to lie. The woman who uploaded that video may have made a mistake, but it was an easy mistake to make. One of those ribs in particular looked exactly like a dog paw. Skinny leg, curved right before the paw and the cartilage resembled nails,” one comment read.
Ashley has not commented since the report from the Department of Health was made public, nor has she ever verified the bone and claw she took with her have ever been tested as being anything else except what the restaurant represented as pork spareribs.
Check out the video… (Photos via screenshot via YouTube)
[Source Story: Pet Rescue Report ]