DALI CONTINUES HOSPITALISED… BUT…. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!! ***PLEASE SHARE!!!***
HELP US COMPLETE HIS TREATMENT
PNEUMONIA WAS ONLY ONE OF HIS PROBLEMS… THERE WERE MANY MORE…
DALI HAS FIV (Feline Immune deficiency). He is not ill, but he is a carrier.
He also has CORONAVIRUS, HERPESVIRUS and CALICIVIRUS antibodies (clinical signs) and, finally, he has TRITRICHOMONAS.
ALL THIS HAS ENORMOUSLY COMPLICATED THE CHOICE OF HIS FOREVER HOME… FOR THE TIME BEING, HE CONTINUES TO BE IN INTENSIVE CARE…
THIS IS THE TREATMENT THAT HE IS RECEIVING… LOOK AT THIS!!!!:
– Atenolol 6.25 mg (25 mg: 1/4 tablet once daily)
– Doxycycline 10 mg/kg SID orally.
– Metronidazole 10 mg/kg BID IV.
– Cobalamine 0.5ml SC once a week for 4 weeks
– Itrafungol 5 mg/kg orally SID – Cleansing of secretions every 4hr.
– Artificial tears.
– Metronidazole treatment 4 weeks
– Hypoallergenic diet 4 weeks
– Malassezia treatment: Itrafungol 5 mg/kg every 24 hours, 3 weeks (ENDS 3 OCTOBER).
– Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: rule out hyperthyroidism and monitor SBP. Review in 3 months (12/16)
– If diarrhea does not respond: endoscopy and biopsy. If respiratory signs do not respond: CT + rhinoscopy.
THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE THINKS OF BUYING A SPHYNX CAT, THEY SHOULD THINK OF WHERE IT COMES FROM!!!
PLEASE WATCH DALI´S CONDITION ON HIS RESCUE VIDEO…
DALI IS ONE OF THE RAREST BREED CATS, AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY HE WAS USED AND ABUSED…
PLEASE, HELP US SAVE HIS LIFE
SIMPLE act as share this story on Facebook or Twitter are really WORKS to help.
So we are closer to finding the LOVE for this precious pup rightfully deserves.
We have done it before and can certainly do it again. Thank you